Thursday 10 November 2016

Having a Ball - Part 1.

One of my favourite things about the final months of this year were the two Balls I attended for uni. For this post I will be focusing on the first Ball I attended, the Social Sciences Ball.  

Before I graduated I studied at the University of Wollongong and within the last two years a Ball was established for those who were studying degrees under the umbrella of Social Science, this included those studying teaching. I attended the first Social Sciences Ball the previous year and had such a good time partying it up in such a relaxed atmosphere and intended to do the same this year with some of my favourite people. This year the Ball was only a couple of days after I had submitted my final assignment and the perfect time to treat myself to a night out and a fancy dinner with my boyfriend and friends.  


 I was staying at Nate's house in Penrith and found an amazing freelance make up artist who did my make up. If you are from the Penrith area I recommend using her, not only was she lovely but the final product was exactly what I was after. You can find her details below:





I absolutely loved the dress I was wearing! It was such a good find and hopefully something comes up so that I can wear it again! I honestly felt amazing that night. 


"Stop making me take photos! We need to go!" 







You can't really tell but the top of the dress had this beautiful lace detailing that was also along the bottom and the split of the dress. It added an extra bit of elegance to the design. 








The Ball was held at City Beach Function Centre in Wollongong. It has such a beautiful view of the ocean at sunset which made for the perfect scenery for photos. 






Maggie, one of the amazing friends I made at uni. Honestly this girl got me through it all. 



Blurry Polaroids with my man.




Our amazing table that was constantly full of laughs. I had such a wonderful night dancing the night away and I honestly feel blessed to be able to attend events such as these with such amazing people.


No comments:

Post a Comment